• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel drive hardware axle kit

2000maroonxj

NAXJA Forum User
I Have recently purchased a used HP dana 30 to replace my LP dana 30 in my 2000 cherokee. I have about $3000 to put rebuild the HP with 4.56's 30 spline chromos an ox locker and a fully mounted TNT truss which will prob. not be within that budget. Today i was looking at some of the axle kits on 4 wheel drive. com and came across this kit http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Drivetrain-Jeep-Axles-Differentials/TJ-D44-Front-Axle-Assembly-4-56-ratio.aspx?t_c=12&t_s=475&t_pt=100714&t_pn=G%2f2D44TJ-FOX456 and was wondering if it will fit my xj. I know that alot of the TJ parts will swap with the xj and was wondering if this was one of them.

thanks for the input

thats a low pinion 44, basicly no upgrade from the hp 30 you have, just run the hp30 and skip the 30 spline bs, 27 spline alloys will be perfect then youre not stuck with custon hubs ect.

How about RCV's, Eaton E-locker, gears and truss of your choice

Back