• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need parts train from jeepcherokeeguy99

Peacefrog53

NAXJA Forum User
Seeing if anyone is going up north to pick up parts from the part out. Some chick hit my car, and I'm really skeptical about driving my jeep that far right now.

I would gladly through down some cash...

I need the leafs, rock rails, hi lift, and some small parts trained down here....I'm in Lake Forest and can meet probably 30 miles out.

I should be heading down to Six Flags MM next sunday. Most likely able to carry those items. Will be meeting Asa if I do, and he said he could get stuff for people.

Yes I can help out with the train. Just keep me updated with what's for who! I don't want to get confused and give the wrong parts to people!

I'll have nick wrap everything in duct tape and write usernames on them. Ha!

Seeing if anyone is going up north to pick up parts from the part out. Some chick hit my car, and I'm really skeptical about driving my jeep that far right now.

I would gladly through down some cash...

I need the leafs, rock rails, hi lift, and some small parts trained down here....I'm in Lake Forest and can meet probably 30 miles out.
He also needs parts trained up! :D

Parts I need trained up from Peacefrog53:

tie rod
draglink
brake lines
leafs
swaybar
coils
d35
Stock lower control arms

Alright. So tables turned. I got a truck from the insurance company for my car being repaired.

I'm driving up there tomorrow morning. (Sat) If anyone needs anything from up there, or needs anything to go up there let me know asap. I'll need the info or parts tonight. I
m going from Lake Forest to nearly Pismo.

PM me.

If he hasn't had a chance to ship out the D30 gear and carrier, could you pick them up for me? Already paid for shipping, but that could be put towards your gas.

Back