• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers Feb. 2012 - Who's going?

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Got the front end under the Jeep this weekend and back on all fours. Still quite a bit left to do, but it's making progress. Will be done enough to make it to the KOH race in Feb for sure! Who else is going? We plan on heading up Thursday morning and staying the night for the race on Friday. I'm hoping to get a little bit of tuning in with Joel from Bilstein if he's not too busy!

IMG_1553.jpg

I'm hoping to make it at least to the Stock and SuperStock race on Sunday

If all goes as planned I should be there..

Lets call it 50/50.. =)

I will be there the entire time. Right now looking at the 4th-11th. Know anyone that needs pit help during the main race?

Last edited:
just mentioned it to the wife and she has allready called work for her schedule. thinking of thursday night through monday morn. the best part is that she said to fix up the jeep so we can take it with us. looks like it time to start the build project. yippeeeee.

Well, if Julio isn't going, I may go out there for a day.

Ill add you to the Bilstein tuning list Jim, we are overdue to work on one of your projects in the desert.

Got the front end under the Jeep this weekend and back on all fours. Still quite a bit left to do, but it's making progress. Will be done enough to make it to the KOH race in Feb for sure! Who else is going? We plan on heading up Thursday morning and staying the night for the race on Friday. I'm hoping to get a little bit of tuning in with Joel from Bilstein if he's not too busy!

IMG_1553.jpg

Ill be out there Thursday night through Sunday... ill be sleeping in the Jeep the first night because I have no one to tow the trailer out til Friday night. Probably take a few bikes too.

Back