• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can any north county SD people lend a hand?

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
i got a tig welder i need to get out of my van, and unfortunately noone's around to lend a hand. it's not too heavy, 2 people can handle it. and older guy and myself loaded it.
Also, if you're feeling extra bored, i am getting ready to pull the motor/trans out of my donor zj and i could use a hand there working the cherry picker. i'd be happy to supply some food and brews to anyone who wants to lend a hand.
Dan
858-216-6317

it's not a super fancy one, it's probably from the 60's. got it cheap on CL, figured it would be good to learn on. I can weld, just not so pretty and all i had was a small lincoln mig.

The last of my family leaves early this evening. I can help you after that sometime.

Where in Escondido are you? I am in RB, about 10 minutes from the North County Fair Mall.

that would be awesome. I'm a little north east of there, kind of in the direction of daley ranch but not that far.

I should be free quite a bit this weekend if you need a hand with anything. Im currently staying in Vista.

hopefully i'll have the motor and trans pulled tday or tomorrow, it's already disconnected, i'm just trying to repair my cherry picker right now. a bunch of cracked welds. But if anyone wants to swing by to check outr the project, lend a hand, or give me some advice on the 3 link conversion, i'd be pretty stoked.

Dan will you be around tomorrow afternoon? I could come up around 2:00-3:00 tomorrow after I am done working.

Let me know if that works.

I would be up there real quick but I am working 50+ hours a week so I don't have much time. After new years I can make plans on a Sunday to lend a hand.

Thanks to Ocean Jet (Mike) for lending a hand! got that heavy sucker out of my van, and also figured out what that clunk in the front end was (loose track bar bracket).

Back