• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Murrieta RSO shooting

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's probably more to that story.
Nope, I think the officer shot the guy for playing darts. that is clearly the most logical explanation. ;)

Either that or the cop had major underlying issues that somehow were completely missed on the psych eval required to be a Sheriff...

normally when an officer is involved in a shooting (on duty or off) there is a investigation while the cop is on (administrative leave) this time the D.A. is filing for murder and the judge said 1 mil bail. this bar has cameras so im guessing the mo fo did it.

Fortunately I didn't know the deputy involved. The guy apparently is an asshat. Often times when a guy doesn't cut it on patrol or needs some growing up, they are sent to court services so the old crusty guys can impart some wisdom upon them. I don't know the story with this guy but it seems he had the wrong kind of attitude for police work. And now it seems his immaturity has led to the death of a man over a bar fight. Very sad, condolances to the family of the victim.

Seems to always have drinking involved or drugs nothing every good comes from this stuff. We have enough to deal with sober than to cloud our minds and try and escape reality we need more of this in the world:kissyou:

Or at the very least, maybe let's not drink while armed when we have a bad temper.

Seems to always have drinking involved or drugs nothing every good comes from this stuff. We have enough to deal with sober than to cloud our minds and try and escape reality we need more of this in the world:kissyou:
talk bad about cops andd guns all you want, but leave my beer out of it!

Just because your a cop doesn't mean your a good law abiding individual. I've met plenty of scum cops. Some just happen to make it thru the system.

Fortunately I didn't know the deputy involved. The guy apparently is an asshat. Often times when a guy doesn't cut it on patrol or needs some growing up, they are sent to court services so the old crusty guys can impart some wisdom upon them. I don't know the story with this guy but it seems he had the wrong kind of attitude for police work. And now it seems his immaturity has led to the death of a man over a bar fight. Very sad, condolances to the family of the victim.

I agree. Yea, 10 years on and working in the court? Something just aint quite right. What also stands out is that he was booked after questioning. I would think that if this was a legitimate shooting, he would just maybe get some days off during the investigation......But what do i know

I agree. Yea, 10 years on and working in the court? Something just aint quite right. What also stands out is that he was booked after questioning. I would think that if this was a legitimate shooting, he would just maybe get some days off during the investigation......But what do i know
The fact that he wasn't immediately booked is what amounts to a professional courtesy to ensure that it wasn't a good shoot. This guy is gonna go down hard and all the guys in prison are gonna have fun with their new b!tch.

Back