• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 26th wheeling trip

unhitched

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for going wheeling with me the day after christmas? I just got my jeep put back together and would love to give it a whirl... i am up for pretty much anything less than 2hrs from the IE

Anyone up for going wheeling with me the day after christmas? I just got my jeep put back together and would love to give it a whirl... i am up for pretty much anything less than 2hrs from the IE

I might be in. I just got my rock sliders on today and I'm hopeful tomorrow I will get my heim I ordered to fix my track bar. If I get it tomorrow and get it installed then I should be able to come. I will let you know tomorrow.

The heim didn't come in so I'm out. Sorry. Maybe next time.

I might be interested in a run just depends where at.

I'm up for either cleghorn or Lawrence welk. I prefer Lawrence welk just because it is closer and cheaper. But I'm up for anything really.

What time you thinking? I am staying about 20 min from there .

Would need to be early morning for me. Have plans with the wife and inlaws in the afternoon. Maybe 9 am. That should give me time to set my Staun deflators I got in my stocking:laugh3:

Matt

There is an ampm at that spot and I think 900 would be a good time.

Back