• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another... Help with a King of The Hammers Stock class build

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have the following week off and I will be doing all I can to get my XJ complete enough for testing the 2nd week of Jan.

I am in Yorba Linda, and could really use some help. If you feel you can help with basic task such as:
Running alum fuel lines, trans lines.
Running wire.
Switching out bushings.
Installing Front clip.
Installing radiator.
etc... Lot more like this.

I will be working daily (tues morning I think I have a appointment and wont be till like noon), on it and sure could use the help. I will be working from about 9am till about 6pm. Then sat the 31st also. Hoping to be done by the 1st. But we shall see.

Your efforts wont go un-noticed. I can not afford to pay, but will furnish food/drink, and a tie to even lowered pricing on anything drivetrain.

I dont want to sound like a jurk here either, but I need help. If you are lost when asked to get a drill and self taping screw and attach tube down with tube clamps and I point to where they are. Then maybe you are better suited to come over after this push for a beer and pizza out during testing :cheers:.

THANK YOU...
Robert
[email protected]
7I4-875-24I4

I wish I could but I haven't wheeled lately for the same reason...No fuel. If someone from out here is coming for a day, and will be so kind as to pick Me up and deliver Me back home, I'd be there with my own bucket of tools. I still owe Ya for coming up with those 8.25 ring gear bolts so fast.

I'd be all over giving you a hand.. but you know, my ship is sinking just as fast as yours is.

They really should have announced this class sooner.

I may be available.

I took next week off to work on my junk but I'll come over Wed and work as long as I can be usefull to you. If you need me to bring anything short of the red truck let me know.

Hmmmmm.... maybe I will come by thursday for a few Rob... let me check whether or not the kid will be in school!

i could probably swing by and give ya a hand. heck i might even be able to get a couple of my buddies too

Cool. And bring that engine / bellhousing plate. :)

I took next week off to work on my junk but I'll come over Wed and work as long as I can be usefull to you. If you need me to bring anything short of the red truck let me know.

Wed? I have everything.

Hmmmmm.... maybe I will come by thursday for a few Rob... let me check whether or not the kid will be in school!

Cool. Bring my radio and antenna. Lights?

I know its off topic but I bought your friend Brian's Sons Honda 90 quad yesterday and he said he knew you Robert.

In cathedral city I take it.

Ooh. Erickson. I've known him for like 21 yrs

Back