• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet & Greet tomorrow 12/21 6pm

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
San Diego Meet & Greet again tomorrow, Weds, 12/21, at O'brien's Pub on Convoy (see the last umpteen posts about the 3rd Weds of the month for location details...)

I'm not expecting much of a showing, what with the holidays and all, but I think I'll treat myself to a yummy brew or two & a basket of delish Onion Rings. Join me 6-7:30ish if you're so inclined!!

If I can stay down that way long enough tomorrow after work I may swing by. I am usually back up in North County by that time.

San Diego Meet & Greet again tomorrow, Weds, 12/21, at O'brien's Pub on Convoy (see the last umpteen posts about the 3rd Weds of the month for location details...)

I'm not expecting much of a showing, what with the holidays and all, but I think I'll treat myself to a yummy brew or two & a basket of delish Onion Rings. Join me 6-7:30ish if you're so inclined!!

You deserve it Carol... treat away... Have a Merry Christmas !!

The Mayor

Back