• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years Kickback Run

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in a very low key (hang over friendly), fun run up in the snow for New Years?

I'm itching to get out again, but the Jeeps not ready for my kind of wheeling at TSF just yet. Looking to maybe head up and find some snow, mess around for a bit, do some exploring, cook some lunch, etc. Maybe grab a beer and bite to eat on he way back.

No idea on a location, but I will say it will be on the Washington side of the Columbia, and most likely in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.

Any takers?

Hopefully we get a fresh dusting before then.

IMG_0122.jpg

Hmmm. I was thinking about joining the tsf for the day on the 1st, but I could be down for staying closer to home and exploring our side of the river. My wife would be much happier and my jeep is much better suited for snow than rocks and trees in its current form.
I will keep watch on this, as I probably won't give a definite to anything until I see what I can et done on my jeep by then. I need to add your old bumper, rockrails, hitch, gas tank skid, re-attach the driverside rear upper shock mount and install the CB.

might be interested, maybe I can put the 31s on the late model for a run like this.

Last edited:
Could possibly be in for a snow run....just as long as there is no early wake up call!

I still have no idea what my plan is. Debating on staying local, or heading to TSF and camp out for the weekend.

Snow level is dropping to 3 this weekend though, and that means fresh snow...

I'll try and make a decision tomorrow.

thats probably gonna be my run then. meeting at denny creek parking at 930 monday morning. exit 47 off 90 going east. the north side of the freeway, left at the stop sign and then we'll all be there

Kickback Run is cancelled (postponed?).

I'll be heading to TSF this weekend.

Snow level is suppose to be down around 1500' tomorrow (for the cascades), and 6"+ accumulation is predicted. I figure maybe early January we can plan an easy day run up in the snow.

Just not feeling it for this weekend. I'd rather kickback around the fire and have people drive me around the forest instead. :D

Back