• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya 12.18

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

Nice. It was cool. Really mild to test out the new locker. Performed great. Might even stay at 33s since its working so well haha. Especially when I'm locked front/rear.

Went with some Pnwjeep guys. Overall really nice group. At least the users and two members that were there.

FYI, I had Goblazers_6 take down one of the pictures today.

It showed a YJ flexing on a live tree. I know he's not a NAXJA member, but as a wheeler he should have known live trees are off limits. Damaging resources (ie: trees) is a sure way to get an area shut down. Tahuya has been getting some unneeded attention recently, and pictures like these just add to the fire.

Remember to tread lightly, folks. :thumbup:

:presidenthatoff:

Dick, longer shocks. Try and squeeze some more droop out of that thing.

Last edited:
Pics are good but when people are posting they should take a second look and NOT post ones that greenies could use against our sport . And there are people that need alittle education on what actions they do could cost us in the future.

thanks for noticing. i took it down right after over at the pnw site, just forgot about this one. I just copied and pasted.

good looking out.

Back