• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So cal store

Yamadevil

NAXJA Forum User
what was the addy again for the great stuff on there for sale? I need to buy some stuff and i think everyone should buy the high quality products there.:yelclap::yelclap:

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/9-clothing
I presume?

There are a few more dark blue & black hoodies, a couple gray and black beanies left of the latest run. (I'm bringing these up to the Toy Run tomorrow if anyone's going & wants to check them out).

And we still have some of the Classic "tire tread theme" SoCal Chapter shirts from a while back for sale. I need to get a revised list to Josh and/or John, so it can get updated in the store and sold.

We're donating the other older event shirts for the Toy Run Raffle (3 boxes of SoCal schwag "occupying Carol's bedroom" has gotten a little old!).

THEN I'd gladly look at getting a new run of chapter shirts made, if we get enough paid pre-orders. Grimm, in your spare time, do some "thinking"... =)

I havent had a chance to take a pic and upload one with a logo

Back