• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone avail tomorrow evening in San Diego with truck & appliance dolly?

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
Still working on the finalizing the details and sealing it in, but it looks like I could use some help getting a stand-up freezer moved from downtown San Diego up to Escondido. I don't have the means, but I assume a truck (or an SUV and a trailer), and an appliance dolly will do the trick. I have none of these things.

I can help load, chip in for gas. You will also be handsomely rewarded in crazy beer you've never heard of because many of them aren't just sitting on shelves in stores, but you will be blown away by them.

I have a refrigerator dolly that has the locking upper and lower stapes your welcome to use if you know of someone that can bring it out to you.

As a last ditch option, Home Depot rents their trucks for $19 first 75 mins, $10/hr thereafter.

Probably not big enough, but I have a hand truck (not a full-size dolly) and a couple of flat furniture dollies you're welcome to, plus plenty of rope.

Back