• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some info CSF radiator

OverdriveXJ

NAXJA Forum User
when I look on Radiator barn at the all metal radiator it doesn't say what kind of metal, can anyone tell me? I know a lot of guys here run them. gotta order a radiator this week.

Thanks in advance

Last time I checked the CSF three row was a copper/brass but I could be wrong. Hell it could be the one I am running for all I remember.

Thanks Guys, so the two core all metal would be copper brass for $177, mmmm Napa shows an all metal 2 core for $140. I've read that 99% of the guys running these CSF in 2 or 3 core are happy with them.
Mine is currently a single core I run at 205/210 all day but the seam is starting to leak so I'm gonna order one from somewhere. decisions...decisions...

Last edited:
I ordered a 3 core CSF from RB and it was at my door next day. Best price I could find. Good customer support. What more can you ask for?

My comment on the CSF's from another thread a few weeks back:

OEM Radiator lasted 1989-2006. Swapped in a CSF 3-Core from RadiatorBarn in June of 2006 and just had it replaced under warranty for a leaking tank/core seam and vertical strap that had broken. Just over 5 years and 10,000mi on it.

Thankfully RadiatorBarn makes the warranty replacement pretty hassle-free, but you still need to go through the process of tearing apart a 20+ year old jeep with rusty bolts to get it swapped.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the info. I went over to my Napa store and they said that the radiator I mentioned is discontinued and that they have 1 left and its in Tampa ,Fl and would cost me a lot to get it here. So I just ordered the 3 row CSF a few minutes ago.

Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week and I'll have it installed over the weekend.

Back