• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no heat in 00 xj please help

sniper4x42002

NAXJA Forum User
the heater/ac quit blowing all fuses are good and the blower work when wired straight to the batt. does anyone know where the relay is? I'm thinking its either that or the switch. any other ideals?

I don't think there is a relay, but the fuse for the heater blower motor is located inside of the power distribution center, the black box under the hood.

Are those the fuses you verified?? If you only looked at the fuses inside of the cab, check the PDC.

pdc? yes i checked both fuse boxes all good there, i took the switch apart and it had a spot you can tell was hot but i dont see anyhing stopping a conection from being made. also took out the resitor it looks ok. is there a way to test it??

If the motor it self works when you give it direct power, then test for power right before the resistor with the fan switch on. If you have power before the resistor with the fan switch on then you know the resistor crapped out on you.

Back