• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speedo healer

Never heard of it,but I'll assume its to correct your speedometer.Why not just get the correct gear?

All depends on how accurate you want the speedo to be. The gears that you can swap cover a fairly wide range of tire/gear combinations.

I corrected mine with electronics. Currently, I have a -10.9% correction value and the speedo is dead on...

I think it allows you more options in case you change your setup in the future.

You never have to buy more than one gear. Few years ago it wasn't a big deal as the speedo gears were a lot cheaper, but now they're much more expensive.

I think it allows you more options in case you change your setup in the future.

You never have to buy more than one gear. Few years ago it wasn't a big deal as the speedo gears were a lot cheaper, but now they're much more expensive.
Its plug and play from what I been reading and it is infinite adjustable with any gear or tire combo. Does not require a new speedo gear. It shows to be delivered on the 13th. I will let you guys know.

I got this installed yesterday. Took about a half hour including programming. Basic unplug you VSS plug and plug there t harness in. I routed it with the the transmission harness into the engine bay. Followed programming instructions and my speedo was dead on. I used a GPS to verify. Now when I put new gears in all I have to do is reprogram it.
honda50003.jpg

Guys, this is the way to correct the speedo. As I was getting an AEM F/IC anyway for the supercharger installation, I paid the extra $140.00 for the F/IC 8 just so I could adjust the speedo.

I am running the stock gear in the transfer case...

Back