• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday run in Palm Springs area

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks i want to setup a day run this sunday DEC 11 2011.Dan (speedbump) is back from AFGAN and he wants to play. So we're going to play out here in my area of Palm Springs(aka Sky Valley).My back yard.This is going to be just a day run, lets say 9AM to 3/5PM.

Bring your own drink and sandwiches. Please post up and i'll hit you with the addy for the meet place.

Thank you

i'ld love to come run with ya guys out there but sunday is the Hells angels Toyrun And i'll be there with the club.. if you guys go out saturday let me know!!

maybe next run.. been wanted to run that area just never run an unknown area alone..

you guys have fun..

maybe next run.. been wanted to run that area just never run an unknown area alone..

you guys have fun..

I'm always running around out here in what i call my backyard.Lots of easy and hard places to play in.So i'll be posting again after the first of the year.
My avatar is in my backyard.

I'll be working, you guys have fun. Me and Aaron are doing BB to JV Friday :)

Jim this run needs alot of flex.So you may want to bring a wagon.Radio Flyer wagon.God thats just funny right there.
Let your folks know jim

We're in for Sunday...

Scott, if you aren't doing anything Friday you can join tone and I... We hadn't finalized it yet, that's why no invite. I'll be done with work around noon, so we'll head out around then.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hey Aaron.Can't make it, just given tone crap like he gives me.He knows he can call me sunday when he gets off and we'll met him so he can run with us.PLUS
Still in doctors/hospital crap friday. Thats if i don't die by then and we know the Devil doesn't want me cause i'll take over the place.So i'm good for sunday.LOL.

God already said OH HELL NO.
Man I can feel the LOVE, can't you.LOL

Hey Scott,
I think you're safe,....only the good die young.LOL

Guess what happens when you go to the doctors and what not all the time.YOU get the DAM FLU.This crap hit yesterday so i jumped on the drugs for it.I should be good to go.

But anyways, this isn't a bump to the top.HAHA

Back