• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holiday Partay!

Maybe. :)

Maybe with a trailer.

Maybe. :)

Maybe with a trailer.

Yank all of Beamer's interior and meet me there Cracker!

I have a lot going on that day with football (son) and cheer-leading (daughter) with the kids. I am a maybe, very small maybe, at this point.

Yank all of Beamer's interior and meet me there Cracker!

I have a lot going on that day with football (son) and cheer-leading (daughter) with the kids. I am a maybe, very small maybe, at this point.

Beamers is Red with Tan doors :puke:

I don't think you want that :D

:( Comanche is undriveable at the moment due to a lack of fuel pump lock ring. I might have to deliver it on sunday :)

:thumbup:

Hi John,
what kind of side dish do you want me to bring? Wifey said she could make some kind of pasta salad. Let me know.

Falk

I'll be there if that's ok. Wife 2 kids. And I'll grab the optima from you then. What would you like us to bring.

Why would you think I can pull that off. Also what did he do to you? You seem out to get him. Other than being a douche.

Please post up what you'll bring in http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1074515

Seriously, just bring a side dish. John's being gracious & offering up use of his house, but no one's in charge of what's to bring. Just quote the latest posting, and add your name & what you'll bring, if you could, please.

And vote on the Poll at the top of that thread as to whether you're a Yes or a Maybe. I know we always end up with folks showing up that didn't post up, and that's fine too--if you can make it, show up! It just helps us figure out how much food to buy.

And come, have fun, win something, put faces to screen names, make new friends, and eat and drink & be merry! You can also be Mary, if you would prefer... but it's BYOD... bring your own dress. Or your own Hair Gel, if it's something about Mary that gets you going.

Why would you think I can pull that off. Also what did he do to you? You seem out to get him. Other than being a douche.

Yes Cracker is a douche but Casual has screwed over a lot of people on NAXJA, we don't take kindly to thieves; he has no friends here.

Back