• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet n greet / toy drive in castle rock

dotcom

NAXJA Forum User
It’s Christmas Time at Medved Jeep and we have a present for you! We are having a Party and you are Invited! Come visit our new location, hang with friends, and enjoy some good food. But wait, there’s more. We are opening the Medved Jeep Trail for this event. And even better, you can drive it with your Jeep! This Off-road track has been designed to demonstrate what your vehicle is capable of doing!

Please join us for an evening of fun and good will

I know what you are thinking, “All of this for free? Right….your a car salesman, so there has to be a catch!” Your right, there is a catch. Medved has teamed with the Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots Drive, and as such we ask that you bring one unwrapped new toy to pay your “Admission” to the Trail.

Please RSVP by sending me an email at sgriffith at medved.com

When: December 13, 2011 form 5:00 to 8:00

Where: Medved Chrysler, Dodge, JEEP, Ram

1520 S. Wilcox Street

Castle Rock, CO 80104

Jeez Sean what's with all the Tuesday event stuff? I can't make Tuesday evenings...... (n)

Sounds like a good time though. It would be kinda fun to run my rig through the Jeep course.

Back