• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eflores

shawnhancel

NAXJA Forum User
So, I bought bushwackers off eflores back in early June. He wanted I think 125, being I am going back to PA when I get out the Navy, I need to cover my wheels and this is what I needed, so I offered 150 bucks and shipping. I got the weight, cause his computer couldn't get on UPS, and said BASED ON WEIGHT WHIPPING IS AROUND 25 BUCKS, so I paypal'd him for the agreed. 175 bucks shipped. June 10th says he'll ship the next day. July 8th, gets back from a "business trip" says fiance didn't ship them like she she said she would, and it cost about 100 bucks cause the box size. July 18th/ 19th, trying to resell to pay me back, promises to repay me before friday, being a nice guy I agree, it seemed he was in a financial tight spot and being a red letter I gave him time. 27th still BSing me. August 19th, I have a friend home on leave, who lives a few hours away, but he said he would bring them to VA Beach if eflores would drop them off, eflores agreed to this and said he would refund my 25 dollars shipping. Aug 25th, says O I missed your buddy, looks like I'll be kicking up another 50 bucks for shipping. asked again my address, and haven't seen any thing or even heard from him since. I did email a MOD on here about it, asked how I should proceed, (chain of command habit from military) never heard back. Got home from deployment and kinda forgot about this till I was cleaning out my inbox and came across it. Almost 6 months...

Back