• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you for voting

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those members who voted in the Socal BOD elections. I appreciate everybody's votes (whether you voted for me or someone else) and I hope to prove a worthy choice for those who expressed their confidence in me by voting for me. I don't feel the need to change anything at this point but I would like to hear what the membership would like to see changed. My style of leadership is very participative and I will take into account what membership wants. I encourage all members to be involved in the running of our chapter because it is OUR chapter. I will be posting a sort of "message from the president" soon to introduce myself to those who have not met me.
Again, thank you all for participating in the elections! :thumbup:

Congratulations John, I don't think the chapter could have made a better choice. I look forward to what you will do to better this chapter. You going to be at the xmas party?

peace
ted

Congrats. You are definately the right guy for this position. The fact that you have helped me fix my rig so many times (including multiple trips up into the mtns to my place) and still see me as a friend and not an annoyance shows your character and willingness to help other members in need. You are one of the reasons I renewed my membership and still visit this forum regularly even though I no longer own an XJ.

congrats bro!! this years elections are why i finally went red!! Happy to Have you!! lets get some trails ran!!!

John is the only person that has been able to keep up along side of me in the washes(he said he was about to pass me but I was slowing down) raise the roof john!

Congrats. You are definately the right guy for this position. The fact that you have helped me fix my rig so many times (including multiple trips up into the mtns to my place) and still see me as a friend and not an annoyance shows your character and willingness to help other members in need. You are one of the reasons I renewed my membership and still visit this forum regularly even though I no longer own an XJ.
Thanks Brad, I appreciate that. :cheers:

Oh, man... another a$$hole Chapter Prez to deal with... sheesh!! Congrats, John!

I'm happily resigned to being Treasurer again (Thank you to those that voted for me!), and I think the new BOD will be just as enjoyable to work with as the last BOD! And that's a good thing, not a sarcastic thing... I know, unusual for me, but...

Here's to another couple of great years for NAXJA SoCal!!

Congrats brother!

Congrats John! And as you know, I will always help you out when I can...if you ever need it.

and steve, I take offense to your remark ;)

Back