• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Henderson 250 anyone?

I wish.... Have fun out there Andy.. I need to start going to some races again. I miss hanging with the Bronco crew.

I'll be there...Pit 2 with Milk N It motorsports.

PM me your cell number. You should have mine. If we can help each other in any way......

I wish.... Have fun out there Andy.. I need to start going to some races again. I miss hanging with the Bronco crew.

Tony and everyone going out to Toys for Tots race this weekend too!!

Or, ride up with us? I got room for you. Leaving friday night ~7pm returning sunday.

Will be out there early Friday for tech. Got the jeep all prepped and ready to race! Gonna be a barn burner from what I hear!

Should be somewhere in main pit, 1773 is team number. Come on by. Support team is super thin, anyone wanting to give a hand, hang out you are more then welcome!

I wish i could guys. I have to work this weekend unfortunately... no way I can get it covered... being responsible sucks..

It was a great race! Second win in a row. By far the most technical race we have done so far, and definitely the roughest. Makes zoo road seem smooth! Thanks to a great pit crew second to none made it happen. Scott and Andy, you guy's rock in the pits. I can't thank you enough for giving up your weekend (especially Lily) so that we can race. Scott, your technical abilty is second to none, Andy you are the hoss, you just do what needs to be done regardless. Thanks for catching the tire issue in the pit, without that, we would not have won. Just goes to show you that without a great crew, you don't win...Going to miss Scott, or maybe we will just send the jet to pick you up on race day. Thanks again guy's.
:yelclap:

Rich, thanks for letting me come out and play with you guys. I always have fun with the team. As long as I have no prior obligations, I will try to be there for parker in feb.. And Yes Andy is the man.

Back