• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party is 12/10/11!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Slacker... admit you're going camping!! This bunch of festivities is 50 miles closer to you than it's been the last few years...

Some of the Desert Rats better show!!

Camping has been canceled.Doc said NO, so i'll be home around this area for the next couple of weeks. I wish I could go CAMPING.Sorry, but I do.

Cal I never said I did.LOL. Maybe the next party you all have we can make it. Thats if I own a jeep at that time.

have a previous engagement but that might change . if it does i will be there

I posted this in the sticky but ill post it here also:

Anyone going to the party that is in my area? I will be in Death Valley that weekend and I need someone to get the raffle items from me on or before that thursday..

I don't think i'm gonna be able to make this one, you guys have fun.

Yeeeaeaaaah... Ok, just leave the keys under the mat... Thanks again for offering up your digs for this, John!

I posted this in the sticky but ill post it here also:

Anyone going to the party that is in my area? I will be in Death Valley that weekend and I need someone to get the raffle items from me on or before that thursday..

I think you're a little out of my Railroad route... considering I have to work in San Diego thru Friday afternoon...

C'mon, someone... help get Max's goodies to the good times!!

Back