• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your opinion - Cheap NSS replacements $43.24 or $53.05

JoshRountree

NAXJA Forum User
I found someone on another forum that bought one and it has worked out okay. Mine is toast, too many years of snow and salt, I had to break it to get it to come out.

I think I'm going to buy one, at the very least I can swap the wiper arms...

Those are pretty remarkable prices. I bought a used one on ebay a while back for $40 before I did mine in case I broke it.

rockauto.com was giving them away a while back, for something silly like $25.

I got one from AM-Autoparts.com, paid $48 with free shipping. Installed it today, we'll see how it holds up. The last one (original) lost the reverse lights and was starting to not let me start the green menace at all. That became a problem. Installation wasn't too bad, tough to get the old one off, broke one of the lugs off where the bolt goes on it. Saving the original in case I need to clean it and re-install it. My history with foreign replacement parts is mediocre....

Mark

I think those two sites I posted are the same site.

I went ahead and bought it, I found a coupon code and it ended up being $50 with shipping included. I'll report back when I get it.

Cheap? You guys think it is cheap, i installed a push button on mine.I have light in my bumper so i use them on a switch too.Now thats cheap.
When i tried to find one a few years ago they wasn't this cheap in price or i would have got one then.Keep this post updated so i can see if i should buy one.
Thank you

I bought one of these from autopartwarehouse about a year ago. Not one problem. Same warranty as the bwd we sell at work and same physical quality. Good piece for 50 bucks versus the 300 dollar bwd.

Holy shit, it took me a couple of days to get my old one off! I ended up filing the post that comes out of the transmission down some, once I did that it slipped right off.

The new one came in over the weekend, looks pretty darn good, I'll install it when it quits raining!

Holy shit, it took me a couple of days to get my old one off! I ended up filing the post that comes out of the transmission down some, once I did that it slipped right off.

The new one came in over the weekend, looks pretty darn good, I'll install it when it quits raining!

I cleaned mine up with some emery cloth and it worked well

It's tough to pry it off. I'm thinking hit it with PB Blaster a couple days ahead of time and then something like a brake adjuster tool to get behind it and pry it off. Once it starts moving you've won.

Mark

It's tough to pry it off. I'm thinking hit it with PB Blaster a couple days ahead of time and then something like a brake adjuster tool to get behind it and pry it off. Once it starts moving you've won.

Mark

Not in my case, once I got it moving it would get all the way to the end of the post and hang up, I had to file down the end and sides to get it to slide off.

Back