• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD Meet&Greet this Weds 11/16, 6pm

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Yes folks, it's a recurring event. Put it in your phone, your Google or Outlook calendar, your wall calendar, tattoo it on your arm...

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

O'Brien's is open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up, so bring kids if you're so inclined (not many do at this point, but they're welcome!). Also dog-friendly, to friendly dogs.
We'll be at O'Briens from 6 til whenever for great beer :cheers: & appetizers (great beer batter fries & onion rings!) :lickout:. They also have really good sandwiches, if you opt to eat real food there.

There's also soda & water available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy. FYI, parking in the lot sucks; park on the street if it's easier.

Call or text me if you need further information!
six 19 six 54 - nine 758

Crossposted in the Facebook SoCal Naxja Chapter page, event is at
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=245497510#post245497510https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182419438513206

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, no bumping... but no one ever replies to this thread anymore... I feel so unloved!! :tear: Luckily, the beer & grub at O'Brien's is so good I really don't GAF! LOL.

Well, it was going on while you posted this (you posted at 8:34pm) so I think you missed it. I'll be around Tierrasanta tomorrow from about 4pm on (in a meeting from 6-7:30 tho) if you were willing to bring Yamadevil's Karma my way...

If not, maybe I'll meet you somewhere before the Christmas party Dec 10th?

And you'll have to make one of the M&Gs; the San Diego ones are often quite small, but fierce =). O'Brien's is "The Hoppiest Place on Earth".

well i feel dumb now, getting laid off made me lose track of the days): yeah their just sitting here so when ever you wanna meet

What part of town are you in?

I totally forgot until it was too late. Maybe next time I'll drive my Jeep there.

Slacker!! It'd be good to see your FSJ on the road, though!

Back