• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow camping

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
The weekend after thanksgiving friday saterday Sunday. Pm me for details gifford pinchot national forest.. dress warm have fun we will be wheeling in several feet of snow so only extreamly capable rigs welcome.. I really only care that there be tow points front and rear lockers not a must.. c.b is a must

We plan on any other snow camping besides this one? Not used to yalls winter schedule yet

I'm sure there will be! Hopefully closer to home.

any one interested in the Hannegan camp grounds out on national forest development road 32? around the Mt Baker area. if i remember correctly the roads not terribly hard to traverse. its been a long time since i was out that way tho. any one been there recently?

I do several runs in the snow every year. I will try to do one closer to the north end prolly in january.. also keep in mind the hypothermia run is every year last year thee wasn't alot of snow but we still had a blast..

only extreamly capable rigs welcome.. I really only care that there be tow points front and rear lockers not a must.. c.b is a must

Can I bring my stock Explorer even though it doesn't have a CB? :D

You told me "Come wheeling with me and i'll show you how good the Toyo MT is"

Here we are, Planning a SIXTH ANNUAL RUN and you wanna venture north? Here's your chance cupcake.. show us how it's done!:jester:

The thanksgiving run will be an epic weekend. Everyone's camping and wheeling and don't worry. If you get stuck we've got plenty of guys with kevlars to pull you out.

You told me "Come wheeling with me and i'll show you how good the Toyo MT is"

Here we are, Planning a SIXTH ANNUAL RUN and you wanna venture north? Here's your chance cupcake.. show us how it's done!:jester:

The thanksgiving run will be an epic weekend. Everyone's camping and wheeling and don't worry. If you get stuck we've got plenty of guys with kevlars to pull you out.

Lol I love cupcakes... and I do this every year with some close friends

O and for the record KEVLARS SUK IN THE SNOW JUST SAYIN :) LOL

Back