• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MCMP PICS & VIDEO

LUKEAZ

NAXJA Forum User
Pics from the mcmp crew, As soon as the video uploads to youtube i'll post it up.
IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

62968c3a.jpg

51916e62.jpg

c43835d2.jpg

d7fcfb06.jpg

d36be1e4.jpg

Only one real area that is going to be of any use other than the concrete park. The rest is all flat desert with no natural terrain to go off of. So I will throw together a plan for that area then run it by the guys that were out there for fine tuning.

Wish we had started with the WeRock course, but by the time we got there most of us had to bail out.
I think we can design a nice little " Training " area out of the boulder field that is there depending on how much $$ Mark wants to invest and how many people go out to help.
This would lend itself nicely to beginner events for the whole family and a controlled place to get noobs out there to experience there rigs without being a trail plug.
The WeRock area is nice for the built rigs to play on and the noobs to watch.

The park lends itself nicely to BBQ type events and MAYBE even a camping type event if that is allowed on his place. It has GREAT easy access from the freeway and close to town for parts.
Thanks for the invite Tyler, it was nice to get out there and I hope we can put together something that he is winning to do.
Gimmie a call and maybe shoot over to the house after work this week and we can toss some beers and OH YA, some ideas around. I got a white board and tunes in the garage.

LOL:moon:

Yeah Dave, he let us out there for free so that we could check it out and see if it was feasible for guys like NAXJA to use. The main grounds are useless but there is a rock pile that has a little potential for a training area for newbies. But the shotcrete area is where the fun is at.

Back