• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When's errbody leaving for JV?

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Every year, for just about every trip, we leave in late afternoon so we can get camp set up before dark. I may try and leave a little earlier this year, especially if E doesn't come.

I'm *hoping* to be out there by late afternoon. I'm definitely not hitting the road at 9 A.M. :D

I hope to be in the dirt with a beer in my hand by 1pm friday :cheers:

Grimm, you coming by Cal's to find me, or am I meeting you someplace on your way?

David Bricker / SYR

i have to stop by wildman's place at some point to pick up parts, at this point i still haven't even gotten the jeep registered yet. I'm horrible at planning things so let's play it by ear :dunno:

Ah, yeah. I don't think the 10 is so bad, it's the road INTO JV which slows my rig down to a snail's pace. I hate those hills with a passion. They make me wish I had a V8 under the hood. Even with 4.88s I just creep.

Probably leaving my place around 10 Friday morning...towing the jeep up...its going to be much more comfy in the truck than the jeep!

Every year, for just about every trip, we leave in late afternoon so we can get camp set up before dark. I may try and leave a little earlier this year, especially if E doesn't come.

I'm *hoping* to be out there by late afternoon. I'm definitely not hitting the road at 9 A.M. :D

I've never seen you show up before 10pm :twak:

Have to wait for the mail to run around 10-11am after that im ready.

How bout the crew comes by my place to have a couple cold ones, pick up the parts and they you can all roll out together.

Ill have the kids sitting out front with win juice for 25 cents a cup lol

I will be there Friday early evening. I will be in the WJ more than likely dragging the big azz pop up.

If I go it will be Friday morning and leave Friday night sometime... Haven't decided if I'm gonna go yet

Back