• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-Wheeling Meet & Greet

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone. My name is Dick and Im an alcoholic......errr... I like to drink. And eat. So being new up here I was curious if anyone within a reasonable distance of Seattle was interested in getting together for a non-wheeling meet & greet. Where it is really doesnt matter to me, just somewhere in the middle of everyone who is interested. Ive been nominated for the Treasurer of this chapter and until I have a jeep worth wheelin, Id like to get to know some people from the chapter who contribute or who just live in the area and want to bull shit with some like minded people. If your interested post up a place and time and we can get started. The only weekend Im not available is Thanksgiving as me and the lady are going to cali to see her family. So come on! Whos interested?!?

Dick :cheers:

I'm down. Either late Saturday evening or Sundays work for me. I might be able to drag a few other south end'ers with me.

Doing a football watching party somewhere sounds good if we do a Sunday. Though Saturday's are easy enough too. What's/wheres considered south end?

Southend is the Portland area. I'd be down for a m&g, we are overdue anyway. Saturdays work best for me, I'm sure there some good sports bars in the Redmond/Kirkland area

holy shit 3 hours away haha. id be down for an early evening get together if its an hour+ drive away. lets make this happen! maybe next weekend? would be the weekend before thanksgiving i believe.

Where in Bellevue are you?

Don't know where eastgate is but I can google it haha. I'm interviewing at the us bank over by crossroads tomorrow. Considered the Bellevue highlands branch.

IF I am going to drive over 2 hours to hang out and get drunk with you south end guys, it's going to be in the woods at TSF.

I wont drive two hours unless I'm camping or crashing on a couch. Thad just too far for a casual get together haha.

there is lady luck bar in tacoma, or the bowling alley, or we could act like the honda crowd and take over krispy kreme in puyallup or tacoma lol

Back