• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Wheels and Tires

Fornstar

NAXJA Forum User
Jeep%252520Tires.JPG

Jeep%252520Tires2.JPG

Lift will be here Wednesday!!

Those Kevlar's are awesome. Best tires I have ever owned; but what the heck. Are you running 35's on like 3" of lift? You gotta be rubbing bad in the rear going over bumps and turning up front.

Rear rubs bad. Its not a DD and still on stock suspension. I ordered the lift this morning and will be here wednesday. Went with the 4.5" Rough Country. I was planning on a different suspension setup to begin with but found out the ole lady's got a bun in the oven. I was planning a way more expensive suspension, but priorities are the family. From the research I have done I am sure the RC kit will treat me well while I upgrade things over time.

About the white letters, it was all that was available in a 33x12.50r15. I wanted black but it was a no go.

Whats that mean?

Those Kevlar's are awesome. Best tires I have ever owned; but what the heck. Are you running 35's on like 3" of lift? You gotta be rubbing bad in the rear going over bumps and turning up front.
Rubs in the front in the wheel wells

Looks good, nice wheel combo. Lmao first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "what is he thinking he can't run those with no lift! He is going to destroy those tires!" Hahaha then I saw the writing at the bottom!

Looks good, nice wheel combo. Lmao first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "what is he thinking he can't run those with no lift! He is going to destroy those tires!" Hahaha then I saw the writing at the bottom!

Figured that would be most peoples first thought. Its going to sit until its time to install the lift.

I just didnt have room in the garage for those tires and my DD right now. Had to mount them and put the old wheels and tires in the garage.

Hopefully lift will be going on Saturday.:woohoo:

I really didnt want the white letters, but wanted the tires really bad. Its kinda growing on me. If I get tired of them I will Pray Spaint them:cool:
Sandpaper will take the white off the letters, it's just paint.

lookin good, I say keep it like that :D

I like the white letter look. I just mounted my KM2s that way. Of course, I've taken crap for it, but the letters will fade in the rocks soon enough.

David Bricker / SYR

Back