• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part Train needed from Laguna/Irvine/OC to IE

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a used lift for my WJ from a guy on craigslist. I originally planned to drive down and pick it up myself but the doctor is now telling my wife she can't pick up our son during this stage of fertility so I have to stick around the house and help her this weekend. The shipping is gonna cost about $50 and I would be happy to pass that on to someone if you can help. If not, I will just send the guy the $ to have it shipped. I need to get the complete lift from the Laguna/Irvine area up to the IE. I have family in the Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga area if you can get it that far. Please understand this is a complete lift with arms, shocks, coil sprinigs, track bar, hardware, BPE's, sway bar extensions, etc. Just want to make sure you realize how much crap you would be picking up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you can get the guy to drive a little say to the 91 and 15 freeways. Ill pick it up and meet you at the bottom of your hill by the freeway.

If you can get the guy to drive a little say to the 91 and 15 freeways. Ill pick it up and meet you at the bottom of your hill by the freeway.

I will see how far he's willing to drive. Thanks for the willingness to help.

Back