• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD JEEPS

OMCOFFROAD

NAXJA Forum User
ANY ONE WILLING TO DONATE THERE JEEP FOR PROTO TYPING? MUST BE IN GOOD SHAPE LEGAL AND RUNNING. LOOKING FOR ZJ, WJ AND LATE MODLE XJ (97 TO 01). THIS IS FOR MY SHOP AND COULD BENEFIT YOU CONTACT ME WITH AN IM, THANKS OMC OFFROAD:patriot:

Just PM'ed you.
What exactly do you mean with donating? Please elaborate on that one.

He builds things for jeeps, bumpers an what nots.He has his own shop.Great guy.Check out his web site.OMC OFFROAD
www.omcoffroad.com
I think thats it.He has it posted on the food drive he is doing in banning, i have the link in my sig, just click and that will get you his link.

Scott thank you sir and let me clear up what im saying. I just need your Jeep to add to my parts and products. I dont have the cash to buy 3 more JEEPS. So I need Jeeps to fab on. All we ask is for you to pay for material and parts. Run are logo and ad on your Jeep. Also go to shows and events with us. There will be a contract involved for work done. I have received IM's all ready and have replied to those who have. Cherokees are the one modle no one dose much for and I enjoy building them and going around wrangler owners. So I hope that clears up what I was getting at thank you OMC OFFROAD. www.omcoffroad.com

When i come down for the show next month i want some stickers from you for your company.I own 2 jeeps and i would be more than happy to place them on my rigs.
Thank you.

PS
I like them brite.:)

Back