• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

camping nov13-15 idyllwild

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
camping for my b day explore around hit the hemet jeep club trail, try to get in some shennanigans, if the range is reopened get some shooting in maybe fish a lil at lake hemet. etc etc.

all are invited

Hi there, where abouts Idy sre you planning on staying?

It's basically the banning/ Beaumont mountains off hwy 243 and the i10. Thousand trails camp is really nice but not sure if you need to be a member to camp there.

There are 5 camp sites yellow post in the Black mountain off 243 (NF4S01) and another right next to lake Hemet on 74 (little Thomas mountain) I believe 6S13.

It's basically the banning/ Beaumont mountains off hwy 243 and the i10. Thousand trails camp is really nice but not sure if you need to be a member to camp there.

Yes you need to be a member or be invited by one.I turned my membership off last year so i can't host a group.But i would think we have members on here.Also have a state park towards town on 243, it would be just before you hit the stop sign going into town from the banning side.

first night will be rouse ridge near tool box next night might be at black mountain or another. theres yellow post camp sites all over idywilld. was planning on just exploring around and playing it by ear.

Thats a nice area in and around Pine Cove. There's some nice sight seeing in and around the control roads as well as a trip to Thomas Mountain and or heading off the hilll towards the desert/74 I forget the name but it's the mountins above Borrego.

yeah its pretty chill up there theres a road i wanna check out i found thats not on the maps that looks like it goes down the cabazon side of black mtn. i might try lake hemet again for some fishing... never caught anything there but i suck at fishing lol

so if anyone wants to get in some pre goatfest shakedown nonsense hit me up! 951-two94-zero666 i plan on being completley awesome :D
sunday im planning on leaving temecula by 11 at the latest, 10 if i have my way i know i have a buddy bringing his xj up on monday and we will be meeting at toolbox campground just not sure what time yet.

:viking:

Near toolbox can't believe I have service...sometimes. anyway its cold but so far fun. Had another xj with me today. Solo now. Ran into a couple wrangler guys. They were nice but I had to laugh because they wouldn't go up a trail BC they were open. Hell the 2 xjs went up it open lol!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

Back