• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what size/pitch bolts?

BruteNasty

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I went to start on my project last night and when I got to working on my shackle relocates, I realized that the 6 bolts (3 on each side) that are needed to bolt the relocate (and bumper) into the unibody are gone. Does anyone know what size/pitch they are so I can pick some up? Thanks in advance

are you talking about the unibody tie-ins along the bottom of the framerail, or the stock bumper mounting locations?

I can't imagine a shackle relocation using the stock bumper bolts, so I'll assume you mean the "framerail" mounting points. If so, the bolts aren't missing, you probably never had them if your jeep didn't come with a factory hitch. You'll need nutstrips that go inside the framerails. You should have one on the pass side for the exhaust mounting. Either way, you can get new ones from JCR offroad for like $35 for two. I'm not sure if they come with their own mounting hardware.

If you already knew all this and this doesn't answer your question, I apologize. Good luck

Back