• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corbeau 3 Point Belt Install

Mesh

NAXJA Forum User
The old driver’s side seat belt was having problems clicking in and on top of that the webbing was stretched, sun faded and the edges were getting frayed. I didn’t feel like the belts were going to be safe if I was involved in an accident.

Since factory replacements don’t seem to be available anymore I needed to find something that would install in the original location. The Corbeau 3 point seemed like a close match and would probably require minimal modification.

1imgp1358.jpg

There’s plenty of hardware included in this kit. It takes a bit of mixing and matching to find what works best.

2imgp1351.jpg

The old belt is not looking so good.

3imgp1335.jpg

With a little work I was able to turn the old components into new mounting points.

4imgp1367.jpg

5imgp1338.jpg

6imgp1376.jpg

The lower nut & bolt on this mount sticks out a little too far for the plastic cover to fit over. I'm trying to decide what to do with it.

7imgp1343.jpg

8imgp1379.jpg

My door jambs are filthy.

Last edited:
Back