• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro comp 4.5 lift?

I used to have Procrap's 3 inch kit, they aren't a bad kit for the money but they tend to ride a little stiff, if i were you id get it and invest in some good shocks to smooth out the ride a little

I've had 3 pro comp kits. Pro Comp lifts are complete Chinese made lead paint covered pieces of crap. The one I HAD on my jeep was on there when I bought it. I pulled it off and found the arms were made of such a cheap thin material I BENT them jerking them around trying to get them out of the LCA mounts...no joke.

The other two are me being a gullible idiot. I put one on my first F250 when I lifted it and when I got my second F250, I believed the salesman at 4wheelparts when he said the kits for the 2005 Fords were better.

First lift kit I owned was a Pro-Comp. It wasn't great, but I was in college and broke as a joke. Let's just say the rear end of that 3" lift was riding at stock height within a year.

Back