• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any way to adjust CA's with 3" lift?

BrokenSockets

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if there is any option to set short arms to stock like angles with a 3 to 3.5" lift? The DB's kits all say that 4 or 4.5 is minimum lift but the ride on my DD is making my dentist rich replacing my fillings.

Would a long arm setup help with just 3"

if its as bad as you describe, you have something else wrong.

check for bad balljoints, worn bushings, etc etc. things that have play will cause a very bad ride.

I wouldn't say you have other issues! At that lift you can adj your lower to compensate for castor(thats the only thing that changes). Steeper control arm angles are just a fact of life at that lift.

I don't think it's other issues, the washboard gravel roads I drive would be fairly rough in a new Caddy. I guess I could add an inch of lift and go for the DB's, but I just got new Bilstein 5100's sized for 2-3" of lift all around. Should have gone for the longer shocks and the DBs this spring with a bit more lift.

Back