• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone run this?

I have a customer that purchased one that will be shipped out Monday. Too be honest I get ALOT of interest in them but not many purchases, probably because the lack of pictures up on the site... Feel free to pm me any questions, call, or shoot me a text. Kris Froehlich - 509-834-3260

Yes, I would like to see it mounted on a Heep. I would be glad to mount it on mine and take all kinds of pictures on all kinds of trails for a discounted price:D

K. Ill see what I can do tonight. Just so everyone knows. I am actually planning on changing the prices on my front and rear bumpers (when I have time to work on the website) as you can tell Im too busy in the shop to finish the site. Maybe I should outsource the site designing... Something im still working on since my personal jeep is a 91. Whats the difference in the quarter panels and such on the 98+ that everyone keeps talking about? I dont SEE a difference but does anyone know? My bumper requires cutting the quarter panels out on the UPPER body line, just so everyone knows. I will also be eventually coming up with a rear bumper that doesnt require quarter panel cutting but instead comes out and "hugs" the quarter panel for better protection. I just have to have time to design it and someone to test it.

Why would a company have a computerized image of a product instead of an actual image of it installed? There's no description of what's what either. That's not the greatest way to sell something. I'd like to see the product on a vehicle and put in use.

More important would be pics of it(not mounted),so everyone can see how its constructed and how the mounting is designed!

Why would a company have a computerized image of a product instead of an actual image of it installed? There's no description of what's what either. That's not the greatest way to sell something. I'd like to see the product on a vehicle and put in use.

The computer image seem apealing enough to get me to take a second look.

On the above comment, I echo those same sentiments. (My eyes are bleeeding from an extended search for information).

500 is a smokin deal for that swing away carrier. much nicer esthetically than most of the others Ive seen too.

It cracks me up you guys are looking to get it even cheaper....go buy some steel and try to build it yourselves for 500!

Nice design Kris, great looking site too!

i agree, froeliche should just put their blueprings RIGHT ON the site, so we can build--- i mean so we can get a better view before we buy....

Im sorry for the lack of pics guys. 3D design and 2D blueprinting is ofcourse the first part of the processing of designing something so I had the images readily available. Its alot harder to have the time to take pictures when Im finishing up products and shipping them out as soon as they are done to try and make deadlines, let alone have them look professional. I will work harder on this. I actually did take some pics of GMTURBO's bumpers before I sent them out so Ill see if I can get them uploaded when Im on the other computer. To hold you guys over here are some pics that I took of my rig over the summer.

The latch in the pictures was temporary while I was waiting for a latch I ordered. Im using a bear claw slam latch with an easy push button release. The mud flaps are an added option for anoth 100 dollars as well. They are quick release designed so they dont get torn off on the trail.

DSCN4483.jpg

DSCN4484.jpg

DSCN4485.jpg

DSCN4486.jpg

DSCN4487.jpg

DSCN4488.jpg

DSCN4489.jpg

DSCN4490.jpg

Oh and yes, 500 is a "smokin deal", too good of a deal that these last few orders I found is gonna put me in debt. lol I was just informed that my website is down and I apologize for the inconvenience. When the website goes back up the new price will up as well.

any pics of the mounting system?

Also, regarding the cut and fold...most (including myself) seem to have stopped at the first body line, and it appears your bumper requires cutting to the 2nd body line. Is that indeed the case? I'm not sure if the rear quarters on pre-97s and 97+ are any different

Yes that is the case. I designed the rear bumper and cut to match the front bumper and cut. There isn't a little angle on the front fender therefor I put it on the bumper to match the rest of the body line. I felt it looked more complete this way. I do plan on designing the "end caps" in such a way that you dont even have to cut the rear quarters as an option.

I'd be interested in the non-cut version of your bumper for my '94. What do you need to know, in order to figure out the body panel?

Back