• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank-you

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I never got a chance to post the finished product until now, but I was able to fix most of my "mistakes" in driving by replacing all of my sheet metal except the rear quarter panels thanks to several generous members: Russ, BajaCurt, Ryno Xj, Codyyy, and 1xfloppy. Here is my show and shine pic of the finished product :shhh: Thanks for the pic Brian

IMG_2757.jpg

Looks good.

Are the panels held on with Dzus fasteners?

I went by myself so I only took 20 or so pictures, but check out the fall fling section for some photos other members took of the trip. I highly recommend going to a fall fling, it is an absolute blast!

Sweet! I plan to go to the 2013 fall fling to win the expedition vehicle lol

Oh and Carol if you are reading this I made it a whole week without any body damage!

What???? No body damage, no hitting your head, no parking upside down? Are you now a pod person? Did you get bodysnatched?

Good job =)

Stay intact, and hopefully I'll see you at GoatFest?

C-

Looks good man!!!! Glad I could help out!

Thanks again, I appreciate your generosity!

Glad you got it all back together Parker! Happy to help as always.

Dean as always thanks for helping me out.

Looks really good, especially considering how it looked before.

Nice Job!

To be honest I am somewhat partial to the old look, with that I could uphold my reputation.

What???? No body damage, no hitting your head, no parking upside down? Are you now a pod person? Did you get bodysnatched?

Good job =)

Stay intact, and hopefully I'll see you at GoatFest?

C-

Haha, I am trying this new to me method of moderation, jury is still out on that one. I am hoping to be at Goatfest, although possibly without my jeep.

I really like your wheels Parker :)

Thanks Dan, they have worked out great for me. It was good seeing you in Utah and sorry I did not get to talk with you longer.

Parker,
Your rig looks great. I hope to see you at Goatfest.

Back