• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heim Miscalculation Sale!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have done it before and never intended for this to happen again but the increased demand for our heims has done it again...

As of last night we are out of RH 1.25" Heim Joints, we will have more in 12 days and I believe all orders have been covered but it looks like I have over ordered LH 1.25" Heim Joints by about 300. The next batch will have the same inbalance so we need to sell some LH 1.25" Rod Ends pretty quickly!

So, how about $105 for a pair of LH 1.25" Heims with all the trimmings!

heim%20set%20124%20zinc.jpg

This will be our Weekly Special but will run until I feel we have a proper mix on the shelf. This sale is also good for all of our Wholesale customers.
This came into being from people wanting both ends to be threaded in the same direction so your links cannot loosen so people ordered both RH but having both LH would make no difference so this is a great offer!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/125RESETLH.html

Ok, I have done it before and never intended for this to happen again but the increased demand for our heims has done it again...

As of last night we are out of RH 1.25" Heim Joints, we will have more in 12 days and I believe all orders have been covered but it looks like I have over ordered LH 1.25" Heim Joints by about 300. The next batch will have the same inbalance so we need to sell some LH 1.25" Rod Ends pretty quickly!

So, how about $105 for a pair of LH 1.25" Heims with all the trimmings!

heim%20set%20124%20zinc.jpg

This will be our Weekly Special but will run until I feel we have a proper mix on the shelf. This sale is also good for all of our Wholesale customers.
This came into being from people wanting both ends to be threaded in the same direction so your links cannot loosen so people ordered both RH but having both LH would make no difference so this is a great offer!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/125RESETLH.html

Great deal!

How about without the bung?

Ordered with Louis!

Thanks!

-Avery

Fast shipping! They are already here.

Thanks!

2011-11-07_13-35-11_957.jpg

Back