• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work party!

Jump This

Just another minion!
I'm looking for some help on Sunday Oct. 23rd.
Its getting to be crunch time on the crawler and I'm getting to the point of
needing to get a bunch of misc. stuff done on it. The vast majority of the work is basic stuff. Switching out mock up hardward to all the final stuff.
Hood bracing, light mounting, installing panels and seats and the like.
I'll be locked away in the garage as much as I can until then so I'm
anticipating having all the major fabwork done by then.
If you have any experience with full hydro steering I could use you (and you all want to be used by me, I know it!)
Anyway, let me know if you can help out.
If you are in need of some garage work, fab stuff and the like, if you come out on Sat. the 22nd I should be able to help you out.

Let me know!
Food on me!

If I can come up with gas money I'll come down and help.

I might be able to make it out for the weekend. Would there be room to camp out overnight? It depends on what day my Mom shows up out here.

If I came out it'd be Saturday to make you finish my cross member, and see what other stuff I can come up with to make you fix on my Jeep (hey, you offered! :D) and help out on Sunday with general assembly on yours.

Plenty of room for overnight camping (although I gotta' work on Monday.)

Paul, I'll cover your gas.

Then I can come to help. :cool:

PM Me your address (Ph #)for the garman, Ma will use My truck for church so I can take the Jeep. Gets better gas mileage. Oh, what time?

Addy is

429 Ocotillo Cir
Borrego Springs CA 92004

Shop will be open on Saturday for work on your rig(s) and
Sunday we will all work on MY rig!
Take advantage of a semi-well stocked fab garage and
make it a weekend out in Borrego.
BTW it will be Borrego Days out here next weekend so bring the family for
some old time community day events (including parade!)

Wish I could make it saturday, I need to replace and correctly place the over the track bar mount on the housing so My rotated C's can go where they belong and to correct the pinion angle.

But I still need a time Bud.

Sorry rick, i have a family thing going so i can't make it.Maybe next time.Let me know for the next one.But it sounds like you have it covered.

Was planning on coming but I just got my schedule changed at work so now I work afternoons on weekends :(

I'm a maybe for Saturday, I got alot of stuff happening this month. If I make it I am all yours for whatever you need done Rick. Let me know if I need to bring any tools you don't have.

Most of the work I need to get done involves some electrical finish work as well as finishing up the hydro steering.
Other than that we will be replacing mock up hardware with the good stuff and torquing and other mindless stuff...

Back