• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green eggs and ham

you play with your thing all you want man it's a big desert.

someone let john out of the cage he's been locked in the house too long lol.

1 thing, 2 thing, 3 thing, up the skirt... Chick 3 with some 1 thing, in some hurt...

It's a party I say in the desert so wide, o'er the dunes and the hills in my Jeep I will glide! If things work out well in the air I will fly, to beat the Tacomas and pathfinders I will try. If parts fall off and get twisted like tin, I will fix the sumbitch and go at it again!

It's a party I say in the desert so wide, o'er the dunes and the hills in my Jeep I will glide! If things work out well in the air I will fly, to beat the Tacomas and pathfinders I will try. If parts fall off and get twisted like tin, I will fix the sumbitch and go at it again!

You should be writing children's books :p

If parts fall off and get twisted like tin, I will fix the sumbitch and go at it again!

50552_172969012713196_1595679_n.jpg

a dune run i see is what the jeep will be flyin, but when twisting parts fall no need to be cryin. with skills of jeeperjohn and the help of the who's, the jeep can keep flyin where ever it choose. tacomas and pathfinders you'll see will be stuck, they cannot compete because we all know that they suck. whoville will cheer to see plenty of pics, of jeeps that are flyin and plenty of chicks.

a dune run i see is what the jeep will be flyin, but when twisting parts fall no need to be cryin. with skills of jeeperjohn and the help of the who's, the jeep can keep flyin where ever it choose. tacomas and pathfinders you'll see will be stuck, they cannot compete because we all know that they suck. whoville will cheer to see plenty of pics, of jeeps that are flyin and plenty of chicks.
:thumbup: :party:

Pedal to the metal, good ol' boys getting loose,

Belly full of chips, beer, and (oops!) Win Juice.

Rocks and craters mean nothing to me,

I’ll fix it in the morning, with a beer or three.

Ted hears a beer pop, and he’s already drunk,

While we gather around Grimm’s turntables, getting Crunk.

No ice-cream-men, no Bawss, no cops,

No stupid-ass maneuvers where someone’s Jeep flops.

Bring beer and hot dogs, and bring an extra tent,

In case you do something stupid and the wife gets bent.

:D

Pedal to the metal, good ol' boys getting loose,

Belly full of chips, beer, and (oops!) Win Juice.

Rocks and craters mean nothing to me,

I’ll fix it in the morning, with a beer or three.

Ted hears a beer pop, and he’s already drunk,

While we gather around Grimm’s turntables, getting Crunk.

No ice-cream-men, no Bawss, no cops,

No stupid-ass maneuvers where someone’s Jeep flops.

Bring beer and hot dogs, and bring an extra tent,

In case you do something stupid and the wife gets bent.

:D

Haha so full of win :clap:

Back