• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bling bling!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
516b4399.jpg

a646d905.jpg

To all you haters saying it'll be down forever!!! :moon:

I call dibs on the rear shocks when you start parting it out. :D

I still love those wheels... I should have kept them for myself. How long has it been since we put the head on it?..... Thats right, way too long. Hurry the fawk up!

Justin

Thanks guys, I'm pumped to be making good solid forward progress on it!

I just realized you have AR23's on it! I hate you!

:D Don't hate. I may sell them soonish or laterish, thinking about methods, not a huge fan of the black wheels.

Damn!

Didn't think you would ever get anything done on that thing.

Looking good. Keep us updated!

Thanks dude, I know it felt like forever. But you can keep up on my progress on it over in the Jeepspeed section. I have a build thread over there I've been updating.

I call dibs on the rear shocks when you start parting it out. :D

:looser: NOT gonna happen :D

I still love those wheels... I should have kept them for myself. How long has it been since we put the head on it?..... Thats right, way too long. Hurry the fawk up!

Justin

Yea I know, you let me know when you're ready to do the axle swap brotha! I need help swapping internals and WJ stuff over.

Im not gona Hate... But how are you planning on sealing up the rear shocks, or do you care about dust coming in from there?

As of now, nothing. We'll see how bad it gets in the cab, but with all the windows down it shouldn't be too bad. I don't mud it, so there's a plus, I may do some sheet metal work eventually, but first and foremost I'm concentrating on getting it back in the desert. The finishing touches will come later.

As of now, nothing. We'll see how bad it gets in the cab, but with all the windows down it shouldn't be too bad. I don't mud it, so there's a plus, I may do some sheet metal work eventually, but first and foremost I'm concentrating on getting it back in the desert. The finishing touches will come later.

All your empty cans are going to fall out. :D

Youre gonna wanna do something. My opening is much smaller then yours and I get all kinds of debris flying in.

DSC02566.jpg

It is nice to see tube work that doesn't go to the top of the rear wheel well.

Youre gonna wanna do something. My opening is much smaller then yours and I get all kinds of debris flying in.

I agree, mine was only an inch around the shocks on all sides and not cutting into the wheel well, and it was terrible. I stuffed t-shirts in the openings though because I'm a cheap bastard :D

CV boots or something Jim.... it sucks, it sucks in a bunch of dust.... (ask me how I know!)

Back