• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

diff covers

Mitchen

NAXJA Forum User
im fairly confident the answer to my question is yes but want to make sure before ordering a diff cover for my dana 30

will a diff cover advertised for a JK dana 30 work on an xj HP dana 30?

it looks the same but wanted to make sure.

I'm pretty sure a D30 is a D30 no matter what its in.. Is a JK cover cheaper than a XJ cover?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a D30 is a D30 no matter what its in. Is a JK cover cheaper than a XJ cover?
yeah i found it with cheaper shipping and like 20$ cheaper

i mean the 25-30$ i would save isnt that big of a deal but still money i can put towards my detroit and lunchbox!

Hell yeah! $20-30 adds up! I thought the JK had D44 though?

Never mind. GOOGLE has corrected me again! :worship::rolleyes:

Why not just get a SOLID AXLE brand diff cover for 64$?

Why not just get a SOLID AXLE brand diff cover for 64$?

i have heard of solid never looked into there covers but for that price i will look into it! are they pretty good covers? i dont feel like putting gears and lockers into my truck then screwing them up because i kept the thin stamped out covers

Ruff Stuff has a 15% off with there promo code in vendors section. Though the riddler covers are pretty sweet looking!

Ruff Stuff has a 15% off with there promo code in vendors section. Though the riddler covers are pretty sweet looking!

yeah i dont usually like to spend a ton of money on parts but everyone i have talked to says the riddler cover is great and it looks bad ass :cool:

but back to my main question will a cover that is for a jk dana 30 work on an xj dana 30? basically my question is this, is every dana 30 the same other than LP/HP and the stuff out at the knuckles.
i know pretty much everything is interchangeable other than gears and carriers between LP and HP just not sure about a diff cover ha.

I've had great luck with my SOLID covers and have used the front on more than 1 occasion, but really it depense on prices and what you like.

Back