• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Building Leaf Packs - Location of Hendricks Clamps

RAVC1

NAXJA Forum User
I want to install Hendricks clamps on the leaf packs I am building. I have not found much information on NAXJA forums regarding the location, or placement, of these clamps when building leaf packs. I did not expect to find formulas or rules, but did expect to find someone that has experience doing this that could offer insight or guidelines.

This may be as simple as using the same location on the leaf packs you are using to build the custom pack with, I do not know and thought it best to question myself before implementing any solution.

Please advise or make reference to other off-road sites that may have some useful information regarding where to install these clamps.

Thanks,

Rick

Are you talking about a "wrap-around" style or a "bolt-on open" syle clamp.

Hendricks clamps allow the leafs to spread away from each other. They are shaped like a squared "U" and have a spacer between them that a bolt passes through. See an example on the BDS Suspension website.

Back