• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a camper shell for my MJ

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
I was searching through craigslist and found this guy in Fontana selling a 2wd 4 banger. In some of of the pics he had it with and without the shell and hit him up to see if he would sell it separate. He ended up selling the truck without the shell and I picked it up on the way home from work. The windows were spray painted black on the inside and I had to strip them. Overall it is in good shape, it is very lightweight. I plan on repainting it and re-enforcing the rack and adding to it.
ad3390a4-d1c5-d0c4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Should of just gotten an XJ :p

Ill never get rid of my MJ, lol. Im pretty sure it is MJ specific, it mates up to the back of the cab perfectly. There is a ton of room inside, I am already picturing the future mods I will do. It was either this or a tent and I got this so cheap that it was a no brainer.

Looking good Dan :thumbup:

Dang. I saw that one and didnt go for it since my truck wasnt running. I have found a couple long bed ones but no short bed camper shells.

Ill never get rid of my MJ, lol. Im pretty sure it is MJ specific, it mates up to the back of the cab perfectly. There is a ton of room inside, I am already picturing the future mods I will do. It was either this or a tent and I got this so cheap that it was a no brainer.

I was just kidding :)

reminds me of my dads old 88 S-15 jimmy with the mexi-camper he had on it.

Back