• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Bedliner at Ecology Wilmington - Act Fast

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
This truck has apparently been at the yard for awhile so it's probably not far from the crusher.

The bedliner appears to be sound, I didn't see any holes at it holds water at the front at least. It will need cleanup. It's Comanche branded (front panel says so) so fits the shortbed MJ like a glove. Note you won't see the tailgate panel there but I grabbed it so you can get it from me.

bedliner.jpg

Fawk!!! a short bed MJ going to the crusher... Thats a shame. They are way too hard to find. I would buy the whole truck off them if they would let me. Doubt it.

They wont sell you the junked cars on the lot. Only the ones they actually have a price on. I tried a while back.

They wont sell you the junked cars on the lot. Only the ones they actually have a price on. I tried a while back.

once they go into the yard they get titled as junk, before that it's salvage. that's why. even if you wanted to buy it as a whole they can't sell it to you because the vin is over and done with. it becomes scrap metal.

Back