• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your SoCal Chapter Hoodie and Beanie for GoatFest!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Order your SoCal Chapter Hoodie in time for GoatFest (Rockin XJ Jambo). It gets chilly at night!

Socal Chapter HD Fleece Wool Hoodie - Starts at $35

Available in Army Green, Blue and Black.

Choose the option to personalize your jacket where your :NAXJA: screenname or your actual name will be embroidered on the Jacket. This option is $5 extra. You must choose the Personalize text option and enter the text you want.

custom_text_hoodie.jpg

If you have ordered a hoodie and have not received it, this is due to not reaching our minimum quantity yet.

SoCal NAXJA Beanie - $10

Beanie with the SoCal Chapter Embroidering. Available in Black and Grey.

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop

Deadline to order is Nov 1st. If you do not order before the deadline, you will NOT receive your item in time for GoatFest.

Do these hoodies have the silk lined sleeves? I had one of these hoodies but with the faux fur and it was awesome but somehow my ex ended up with it so i need a new one now!

Not a joke and yes we still owe you yours. again, when we get enough, you will get it. :)

I had one of these hoodies but with the faux fur and it was awesome but somehow my ex ended up with it so i need a new one now!

you're lucky this ain't a MC, you'd be beaten down hard for letting your woman wear your club colors, probably killed for letting her KEEP them :D

haha Im gonna get another one regardless I just thought they were like the one bhicks did a run on those were super nice and good quality!

No Shipping option? I would like to order a hoodie but unfortunatley won't be able to make Goatfest. :bawl: Is there any way it can be shipped? The only option shown was pickup at local event. :dunno:

I'd say we can ship them... what I usually do is hit up folks after the event that didn't pick theirs up, and have them Paypal me for the shipping cost.

I ship from my work using their sweet UPS rates, so it's quite reasonable. I just have my boss write me a sales order for shipping costs, and then have the Chapter Treasurer (oh, wait, that's me!) pay it.

We need enough paid orders to get the run done; I know we have a few leftover orders from SoCal Fest. I'd love to get enough ordered to get these out in folks hands!

The jackets are really nice. They're not silk-lined sleeves, they're the same material as inside the hood. I bought mine during the SoCal Fest batch, and I love it.

i need a shipping option also :D

i wanna place an order since my last one ended up kinda burned(don't ask) but i'm almost positive i'll miss goatfest.................again :cry:

I'd say we can ship them... what I usually do is hit up folks after the event that didn't pick theirs up, and have them Paypal me for the shipping cost.

I ship from my work using their sweet UPS rates, so it's quite reasonable. I just have my boss write me a sales order for shipping costs, and then have the Chapter Treasurer (oh, wait, that's me!) pay it.

We need enough paid orders to get the run done; I know we have a few leftover orders from SoCal Fest. I'd love to get enough ordered to get these out in folks hands!

The jackets are really nice. They're not silk-lined sleeves, they're the same material as inside the hood. I bought mine during the SoCal Fest batch, and I love it.

It looks like you have atleast 3 more orders if you can make it happen :D How should we go about ordering if we need it to be shipped?

Thanks!

I need another... Some A-hole decided they wanted it more than I did and stole mine. Might get one for the wife as well...

What is the minimum order the chapter needs before they start making them?

I'll get with Josh & get it figured out...

I really don't need another hoodie, since I generally don't wear them anyway, but if one more order will let you make them in time for GoatFest, I'm in.

David Bricker / SYR

hey all, sorry for the long ass delay. Ive been troubleshooting why the shipping option wasnt showing up. the last upgrade messed up the USPS shipping option so I ran another upgrade and it still didnt work so I did a hack to make the option appear.

more info tomorrow about the tally of how many more we need to sell.

Thanks everyone

Looks like we only need about 3-4 more hoodies to sell.

OK, I'll get an order in tomorrow for a hoodie, so you can make your numbers. Will be at GoatFest.

David Bricker / SYR

Back