• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORS GROUP BUY

Action Fab

NAXJA Forum User
To kick off the release of my new ORS stubby bumpers and modular wings. I am going to do a group buy for members of NAXJA.org

IF between now and October 13th we can get 10 or more members to commit to the group buy. I will sell my Non integrated stubby bumper, a pair of wings and an inner steering box brace for...

$400 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48.

HERE is a link to my sale ad and more details.

a few pics
dscn0904d.jpg

dscn0900s.jpg

RULES of the ORS group buy
If you want to "buy into" the group buy. Post in this tread your commitment. Once 10 members have committed I will take payments. Once all 10 of the payments are made I will ship the bumpers at the group buy price. If you don't want to wait, you can PM me and I will sell you the bumper package at full price (with free shipping) and if you post a comitment in this thread and the group buy is reached by the 13th. I will refund you the savings. If for some reason I get 10 or more committments and only 9 people pay... I will contact those who paid with the option of a refund or normal price plus free shipping.

This is by far the cheapest winch bumper you will find on the market. Not only that, but my ORS bumpers are of the highest quality... offering the best approach angle, most ground clearance, lowest weight, strongest mounting system, and most versital design. Even if the group buy doesn't pan out I sell these at an amazing price.

This is open to as many buyers as want in. 10 is only the minimum... But you guys only have 10 days... thats one member per day that needs to commit in order for this to happen.

-Chris

Last edited:
If you had brought this bumper to market a few months ago, I would be all over this. One of the sharpest looking bumpers to hit the Cherokee scene in a while. Any chance you're working on a rear?

Not yet... Sorry

I'll tell you this though... you will have to cut the rockers out to run it. It will be light weight, made from formed 3/16...

-Chris.

The Hard core XJ system, anything ever happen with that system and just to clarify that is just the skid, front and rear mounts with links correct, also is there anyway I could get a set of plans I would like to build it my self but don't want to have to figure out all the numbers on my own :badpc:. Set up is killer cool.:D

Back