• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Size

Alex E

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm in need of some new tires and I know I'm not the only person who wonders about this. You buy 33s and they are 31.5s or you get 35s and they are actually 33s or some crap. I Tried looking and couldn't find much SO...I was thinking maybe some of you could post up!

Whats your tire size and whats your REAL tire size?

A few tires I have been looking at are in the 33x12.5x15 flavor but post up any info for other members too :sure:

Also if you have any opinion on tires you've run I'd like to hear from you. BFG KM2s, Dick Cepek Mud Country or Crushers are on my list, maybe Goodyear Wranglers with Kevlar?

THANKS!

If you go to tirerack, they should have a spec area that will show you things like actual height as well as weight and actual width of the tire too.

Some are more true to size vs. others. I have the GoodYear duratracs and I think they actually measured about 32.6" or so for a 33" tire at 35psi

It also depends on the rim width you use,most charts are calculated using a specific rim width.

If you go to tirerack, they should have a spec area that will show you things like actual height as well as weight and actual width of the tire too.

^that....

Back