• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SBC swap help

xjoe93

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,
I am in the process of swapping a 350 sbc in my cherokee and was debating what to do with exhaust. I know this swap has been done several times before so if anyone has pictures or pointers that would help i would greatly appreciate it!!!

GenIII LQ/LS based SBC or older?

Block hugger headers, custom downpipe, highflow cat, and whatever you want after that

Nice build. Does your tcase use a cable for the speedometer? I have a np241 with electric speedo and having issues finding a replacement.

The current 207 does but the replacement 231 will not. It's getting a Super Short SYE kit which has a electronic speed sensor that needs to be wired then get a new speedo that's programmable.

Sanderson block-hugger headers and 2.25" headpipes into a stock-location dual inlet muffler with a single 2.5" outlet.
CIMG0047.jpg

VDO electric speedometer for np241c with vss speedometer output.
CIMG0032-1.jpg

You might want to re-think the driver side exhaust. looks like you're going to run into some clearance issues.
Rethinking costs a lot of money. It just follows behind the track bar. No clearance issues so far.
CIMG00174.jpg

CIMG0016.jpg

Last edited:
Back